Life as a two-tailed fox- Chapter 1-my normal life......turns insane! Hi,I'm 2 Tails.... This is my life as a teenage two-tailed fox. I woke to a morning like no other... Sparky was staring at something bright. I see a stray dragon hatch before my eyes....it hatched what appeared a small dragon with bronze scales and minty blue eyes. I come out to get the dragon when the dragon flied to Sparky and attacked him...I came in and see Sparky on the fridge with the dragon trying to fly up for him I stopped him and he was looking at me and screeched at Sparky like if it was saying "Sorry." 4 hours later.... Never ending Island 12:00 at high noon When Isaiah come in,he saw the dragon in surprize...he said to me:"You got a bronze?!" I replied "Yes." then he said:"That is Animal Dragon's hatchling,If she sees you with the little dragon...he will get you...." I was surprized...I seen animal passby then enter to see me with the hatchling....she said:"2 TAILS,I SAID DON'T TOUCH MY EGGS!NOW..." Now she grips me with her claw then she throws me at the nearby tree......taking the bronze hatchling with her.... but I flew back then I order a pizza... Never ending Island 3:00 pm Animal was teaching the bronze hatchling to fly... Animal said:"Ok to learn to fly,get spead your wings out then fly but flapping your wing at the same time!" The hatchling flew gracefully though the sky then he landed on a small tree.....then it snapped but the hatchling flew out of trouble... But a slurp spider attacks.... End of part 1