No announcement yet.

Dassyutu 3 - Taste Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindi, You seemed to chose the right one. She's calmed down and said.

The hint for this happy ending is not

I understand it's difficult for you not knowing Japanese. And to me it's the same if I play German game. Then you can help us.

Comment

Last edited by fmalover120; 07-09-2007, 21:34:48.
      I AM A MEMBER OF THE Looney Bin

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
      play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

@ fmalover120

The code for the computer:

Hello Lili,

That should be the end of the game??? I thought the two abandoned closely quarters, like a pair of lovers, the area

Or “congratulations” that one created the play. I am very disappointed by the end of the play. Or do I have to make still something?

Then nevertheless please like that dear and send itself the solution is by private message.
        Sorry my bad English.

Thanks for your assistence

Comment

can t seem to find the pc code. i give up .you win

Comment

yeah i was having trouble trying to find the code to the computer as well if i may i will try and figure it out with all my power to help you guys ok i will try and find all of the other endings for you guys and the codes i will tell you all ok ones i got them sorry my English ain't so good these days

thanks again Lindi
            Last edited by Mistery; 07-09-2007, 23:53:32. Reason: Please do not double post.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
            play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

Not really worth all that effort. I got out but never did use the computer.
              Nifnax
              "People don't suffer from Asperger's,
              they suffer from the ignorance of others."

Comment

Lindi,

I'm sorry THAT is the end of happy ending.. And because all is written in Japanese, with no or , ones who read Japanese can tell that is a happy ending. There's nothing left you have to do.

Comment

Its ok lili you tried to tell us and help us you did your best

play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

...this games hard...T_T

Comment

Hello Lili,

that is really too bad, that the play ends in such a way.

Then I make a lucky end now, by thanking you again completely dear for your assistance

Comment

Working...
                      X