• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the table when you turn the lights out
    sigpic

Comment

• thanks bmatt

Comment

• So you want a walkthrough do you? Well the good news is I wrote one.

Remember that the keys from each hiding place may open a different door than in the walkthrough. This seems to either be an error or an attempt to make the game different with each play. Also if the green guy poster ever turns red, you need to restart (if you save frequently you'll be fine as you can load an old game).

Anyways here the walkthrough (my first one!)

- Double G
        sofamade.com

Comment

• Great walkthrough doubleg...thanks!
          www.josephmckelheer.com

Comment

• T_T ok...I don't know if anyone is still here or not...but the Scroll Lock on the computer in the game doesn't light up for me! And I can't figure out why! The Caps Lock and Num Lock work though! None of the poster in the game are red or anything...

Comment

• Got out, but ermm...

I guess I did something completely wrong???

Comment

• Lol, it seems that your game had a bug, this time in favor of you

Comment

• can't find any of the diamonds

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Lol, it seems that your game had a bug, this time in favor of you
                    Well, now I was curious and did it again and...

Comment

• I've seen another player mentioned the same bug, but it didn't "work" for me... And probably the creators don't know about it, but they might fix it when they find out

Comment

• The same thing happened with me... Now i got all the items... But i wanted to PLAY the game!!! I'm gonna restart.

Comment

• Seriously Im Starting To Dislike This Game Because Of The Scroll Lock Num Lock Thing
                          What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?

Comment

• Johnny, try all the buttons, because scroll lock can be in different places on real keyboards. For me it was not exactly there in the game, than in my keyboard.

I think i did everything right, but there is no diamonds in the room....
                            Can somebody help me?

Comment

• hi guys...i play room escape games about 2 years now and i read this forum but is the first time for me to register and post here.i think this game has a bug...because i just started play the game...found a cd...battery...one key...2 squares tiles and then in the bathroom i just keep clicked everywhere and suddenly when i expanded my inventory ........i just have all the items :O:O:O
                              so i just walk on the door ...use a key and i`m out

Comment

• please,can someone help me with the code from the tv ,because i just can't get it!!! Please,please,please!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X