No announcement yet.

The Green Room (download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't find the clock or the batteries - got the wires and thing on door...tried clicking on "poster" (thing with flashing light balls?) and it doesn't do anything
    rosebudrosebud

Comment

Click on the lights. Watch how they blink. See any patterns?

Oh, and the batteries are just really small.
      Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 23:43:10. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

That was easy after all other coloured rooms. But thanks anyway.

Comment

Finished...

Cool game...

Comment

I can't find the batteries. Could anyone post where they are for me? Someone mentioned something to do with a poster...
            I can't find a poster. Sorry, I am really rubbish at these games!

Edit: I have done it
            Thanks for the various tips people have put down. I thought I would post a walkthrough incase anyone was interested in one.

Last edited by Bleachfan69; 04-24-2006, 16:45:34.
            I don't skinny dip. I chunky dive!

Comment

Help i have gotten into the new room and have the wire but what now what are the glowing lights for?

Comment

Just above your post is a walkthrough ;-)

Comment

i know but i still don't get the board bit it wont crack

Comment

You mean the part with the clicking the lights? If so, have you tried the order that is mentioned in the walkthrough (you must highlight it).

Comment

oh yes got it now. actually it was quiet easy. Thanks common sense

Comment

Somehow cant seem to load game it comes with error message "Failed to initialize drawing surfaces. Please check your graphics card meet the minimum requirements and your drivers are up to date - if your graphics card has little memory try switching it to a lower resolution." Any ideas I have a fairly new pc!

Comment

Well I have no idea but Sconrad08 had the same problem, see here:
                          http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1299

I know the creator of these games and I can ask him about this and tell him to post in the thread that I have given above.

Comment

Thanks Mistery! Did you get your new game finished?

Comment

Welcome, I just sent him a message and asked him to post in the thread that I have announced above. But I don't know when he will read my message, so please be patient, he will inform there.

Game: I finished my recent one "Escape from the Hall" on April 22nd. So don't ask me to finish the next one within two days (I got a job and family beside from creating games...).
                              But I'm already working on the next one.

Comment

Thanks I have played and escaped from the Hall! With a little help. I would like to create a game but I have a family too! I have a 2 year old and another on the way so dont excpect one anythime soon.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X