Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    Hmmm, another interesting find
    Well, if you had that v**** called c****** m****** and the same thing popped up every few minutes, it would get boring...

@LINK
    To start out, just check the source.
    Then you'll be given clues on every following egg page, and have to use them in your google searches.
    so would i search for <<deleted by moderation, don't give away parts of level questions>>
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-20-2007, 22:18:59. Reason: deleted content
    sigpic

Comment

• There's another hint aswell, what you should do with that first.

Comment

There's another hint aswell, what you should do with that first.
        what is the other clue; how do i know if i have found a cookie?
        sigpic

Comment

• You don't have to find any cookies...

The other clue is

Comment

• on the 9th one how do you know if it is a cookie?
            sigpic

Comment

• On level 9? Ummm, you are not looking for cookies, cookies are another thing...

Well, if there is some comment, and not level 10 popping up nor a message that this URL doesn't exist, then you are on an egg page.
              Find

Comment

On level 9? Ummm, you are not looking for cookies, cookies are another thing...

Well, if there is some comment, and not level 10 popping up nor a message that this URL doesn't exist, then you are on an egg page.
                Find
                what do you mean
                sigpic

Comment

• Of the species
                  A

Originally posted by ilovefreddy View Post

is there any relationship between the url ( ch***) and the pic ( i**)?
                  Hmmm, thinking about that, I came to the idea that if we use that again, we could get ch** (with the last letter of the i**). And this has to do with computers but also the sweet variant of c******.

But probably that's not a correct direction.

Comment

• what am i supposed to but for an abbreviated form for the ninth one. is that just like a nickname.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LINK1733 View Post
                      what am i supposed to but for an abbreviated form for the ninth one. is that just like a nickname.
                      Yes, kind of like that.
                      You can PM me what you have tried.

Comment

• I don't think that there is something ipmortant about it but.... I have found a page with the image from level 10:

I don't think that the answers have something to do with this game but.... who knows.
                        Anyone had any luck with 10 yet?

Comment

• level 10

those words under the picture to the link muyka sent translate to this.

Imps serves as close friends to the disordered magi, they are small, with wings of bald smiled, a tail barded by pikes and ended by a sting. They can take the form of two living beings of the Earth, often spider or nanny goat.

I dont know if im allowed to do that its not a perfect translation because I got an online translator to do it.

Comment

• Hmmm, I was searching around with that, also the game that it's referring to, but didn't find any connection to c******

Comment

• I tried listening to the music files for both 1 and 10 but I cant hear anything.

Comment

• I also tried checking with things mentioned in the link and found four bosses to beat as well as their request and sustenance....but couldn't get anything to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X