Scarygami Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarygami Riddle

An online riddle. Look for clues everywhere, and change the URL in oder to advance. Good luck

Currently there are 20 levels, new ones are already in preparation.

Play Here

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

stuck on level 4

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i made it to 4 this is the best i have ever done
      yay
      sigpic

Comment

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

hmm 5 is pretty hard
          sigpic

Comment

lol, i must be thick today, cant get level 2, tried what it said but nothings working!!!!

Comment

oh yay somone to help with five

sigpic

Comment

stuck on 6 now

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

im stuck on 5 help
                  sigpic

Comment

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

just Google the

ah thanks Sleepyhead!!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i must be seriously braindead, tried everything for 2 (thanks for the hint btw) but it doesn't work when i type numbers or words, am I missing something?????

omg, got it, think i should go back to school, lol

Comment

6 is confusing me i put in what i thought and it went back to the start
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funja View Post
                            6 is confusing me i put in what i thought and it went back to the start
                            lol, so did I!!!!!
                            Edit
                            got it, i was leaving out a word

now stuck on 7, nvm got it
                            Last edited by ozchick; 10-24-2008, 02:35:18.

Comment

stuck with 7 I can "read it" but I can't make anything from it

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                              X