TXTPZL1 - Difficult Text Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXTPZL1 - Difficult Text Puzzle

Wait - do I post here? Or in the Puzzle category? So confused...

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6603

Difficult puzzle game with 12 levels of pattern finding and puzzle solving!
    Last edited by werfnort; 11-03-2008, 16:38:15. Reason: confused :(

(yes you post here)

a little stuck on level 4

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Stuck on lvl 2

Comment

count

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Lol thanks! I was working on a different idea....it fitted but wasnt right

Comment

No problem! I had the same problem , maybe you can help me with 4 when you get there

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Hmm

From the guide:

Notice anything similar about all of these letters? No? Maybe try looking at them from a different angle...

Comment

Working...
              X