Lilina's Escape - Tarutaru's Room in Windurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilina's Escape - Tarutaru's Room in Windurst

This is a room escape game by Lilina. Find, collect, and use items to solve puzzles and escape the room! Good luck and enjoy.

NOTE: According to Shuchun from escapegames24:
    "Some information from Xenon ^^

About Language barrier.
    You don't have to understand the "language" in the diary."

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

PLAY HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Screenshot.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1697376

Ooooh this is soooo challenging Stuck at the part with the coloured hairdos lol

EDIT: Ok, so figured out the colour code. It made the totem poles eyes light up and now I am stuck
    Last edited by Emily-boo; 11-02-2009, 18:49:59.
    Peace Out!

Comment

How did you figure out the hairdo colors? I have been looking for a hint for them but not seeing anything. I am in quite a ways but stuck now.

Comment

Originally posted by beachbum View Post
        How did you figure out the hairdo colors? I have been looking for a hint for them but not seeing anything. I am in quite a ways but stuck now.
        I used the little blue book, even if you cant understand the writing it will help
        Peace Out!

Comment

Some of the colors are so indistinct I can't figure it out. Do you start from the back of the book and go forward or page to the front and go from there?

Comment

Some of the colors are so indistinct I can't figure it out. Do you start from the back of the book and go forward or page to the front and go from there?
            I started from the back.
            Have you figured out how to make the fire stone? I'm thinking thats what I need to do to move on.
            Peace Out!

Comment

No I'm still stuck on these colors. Does something change in that scene when you have the colors right or do you have to change to the totem pole to see a change?
              Nevermind just got them right and saw the change. Will start working on next step now and if I figure something out will let you know. Thanks
              Last edited by beachbum; 11-02-2009, 20:25:08.

Comment

No I'm still stuck on these colors. Does something change in that scene when you have the colors right or do you have to change to the totem pole to see a change?
                Once you have the correct colours in the correct place it plays another snippet and you cant change them anymore, then when you go to the view of the totem pole its eyes are lit.
                Last edited by Emily-boo; 11-02-2009, 20:27:36.
                Peace Out!

Comment

Logic dictates that
                  can't seem to get one.
                  I am stuck solid now. I have
                  Last edited by beachbum; 11-02-2009, 20:41:52.

Comment

For all of you who want to know the colour code for the hairdos. Wish it was that quick and easy at the salon

Logic dictates that
                    can't seem to get one.
                    I am stuck solid now. I have

Originally posted by Emily-boo
                    Did you find the
                    Last edited by Mistery; 12-15-2009, 03:44:47. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting :)
                    Peace Out!

Comment

Put the bucket

then the

then the
                      Last edited by SouthernAngel; 11-02-2009, 21:10:09.

Comment

What great graphics!! Lilina can fly!! (Thanks for the hints )

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. I could have sworn that I tried that with the key and it did not work. Once I got it to go everything just went smoothly after that. And out.

Comment

Hmm... just need one more item unless squares that had an object and are now empty can be filled again. did part of the paper. Now to see if clues are here ..
                            Thanks Southern - could have sworn I tried to set it there .. maybe wrong angle?
                            out .. guess I'm looking in the window and missing out on cookies!!
                            Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-03-2009, 02:51:46.

Comment

wow ..this was a well made game

Comment

Working...
                              X