Sammy's Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy's Riddle

My rookie riddle, pretty easy should give you a good 15 minutes of fun. Its got ten levels right now. But i'll be adding to that.

http://www.freewebs.com/sammy0205/

THIS RIDDLE HAS 50 LEVELS, REMEMBER THAT.
    after careful consideration I've decided to start the counter at level 30 and onward

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Clues for selected levels:

Last edited by Samuel; 08-30-2006, 07:47:49.
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Thanks Sammy. Great ten levels so far!
    "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
    www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

thanks, im going to be out of town tomorrow so i'll make some new ones on monday.

turns out my mom knows how to write html source codes, and is going to show me a few things so be ready for some harder ones

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Beans of coolness! Have a safe trip wherever it is your headed.
        "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
        www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

Sammy has made a riddle!

Comment

heh hehh i know, i got boerd so i am making one

Comment

level 17 is up!

Comment

Still stuck on 11. I'm combining the answers but they don't work. Do we have to anagram them or something?

Comment

Level 9

I'm stuck on the center of gravity riddle. Can't seem to get the correct word/s....hint please
                  doink, I was overthinking that one.
                  Last edited by Lebnny; 08-14-2006, 02:18:08.

Comment

stuck on lvl 4. Is it letters to numbers cuz' that doesn't work.
                    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ? Albert Einstein

Comment

re:lvl 4

Originally posted by shockshell76
                      stuck on lvl 4. Is it letters to numbers cuz' that doesn't work.
                      numbers to letters

Comment

Good riddle Sammy, finally at the temp end. Is your new avatar from Poe LenLen?

Comment

good riddle, but i didnt get very far...not that smart lol
                          Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Comment

It's too bad I can't figure out 11. I know of only one answer for the level refered to....
                            edit: Yes it is Jack. Poe is one of my favorites.
                            edit: hahahaha, he's a little stinker. Got the info bookmarked, have to finish later. Thanks again Jack

Comment

Go back to level one and click on something to get the second answer. There is more than one level two.

Mine too LenLen. I've read every story and poem by him. (Obviously the ones containing your name too )

Comment

Working...
                              X