X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Splatters 2

I don't think you'll need this but here:

Arena 1:
    Go right. Kill the guy. When you say: "What the hell was that?" Click the arrow that points to the top left ASAP. Then, a grenade will be thrown. Click the right arrow ASAP. Talk to the pink guy. He will ask you who you are. Tell him your name and that you are a cop. Then, ask him what had started since. He will talk about the wipout terrorists. Tell him you'll keep him safe. Take key.

Arena 2:
    Go all the way left. Open cupboard. Take knife. You will cut the glass and get closet key. Open closet, get rope and shotgun. Get out of the house. Go left and closer to the shop. Break the glass on the left side of the door. Take sniper rifle. Go right and kill the green guy trying to pry the door open. Get closer to door and take the lockpick, which is very hard to see. It is beside the green guy's gun. Kill the two green guys.

Arena 3:
    You'll find out the pink guy is dead. Kill all the green guys. The last one requires two shots. Go left, click on the grey box with a black circle on it. (I'm not so sure what it is.) It will smash the wooden planks. Go down the ladder.

Arena 4 (Last Arena):
    Go left, click on dustbin to get iron pipe. Go right. Go closer to warehouse. Click on the red part that is labelled "Plastic". Go right and be prepared to kill two green guys. Click on the ventilation shaft. Kill the boss. You can do this by, when you FIRST see him but can't click him, keep clicking on him. After you say: "It's Killing Time", you'll kill him.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-02-2007, 11:16:25.
    I am a Genetic Engineer in CST and in room 010 in GH Hotel

I have my DICTIONARY with me every time. Even now

Sister: Neener
    Favourite Moderator: EscapeGirl
    Other Friends: Mistery, Liliputt
    Walkthrough Team: Neener, Jcatzl101

Visit my website!
    http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyo...%20Walkthrough
Working...
X